TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The copyright of the content (e.g. programs, information, data) and services of the c site website that have been or will be posted online by Greek Link are protected by Greek, EU and international copyright laws and belong exclusively to Greek Link or their respective beneficiary, and are available to its visitors strictly for personal (non-commercial or non-profit) use. Greek Link makes every effort to ensure that the content and information displayed each time on the Website is as accurate and true as possible, but assumes no responsibility for its reliability, completeness or timeliness and is not liable to users / members or third parties, for any damage due to their defective or inaccurate nature.
2. Any copying, distribution, transfer, processing, resale, creation of a work or misleading the public about the actual content provider of the website is prohibited. Reproduction, uploading, announcement, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the Content in any way or for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with the prior written permission of Greek Link or any other copyright holder.
3. Greek Link provides Content (e.g., information, names – addresses, photos, illustrations, logos) products and services on this website on a “as is” basis (“As is”) and “as available” and without any representation, approval or written guarantee, expressed or implied, subject to the guarantees of satisfactory quality, suitability, inviolability, compatibility, safety and accuracy. In no event shall Greek Link φέρ be liable for any claims of a legal or civil and / or criminal nature nor for any damage (positive, special or negative, which is indicative and not restrictive, divisive and / or cumulative in loss of profits, data , lost profits, monetary satisfaction, etc.) from visitors of the website or third parties due to a reason related to the operation or not and / or the use of the website and / or inability to provide services and / or information available from it and / and any unauthorised interference by third parties with products and / or services and / or information available through it.
4. The use of the Greek Link. website must be for lawful purposes only and in a way that does not restrict or impede its use by third parties. The visitor is obliged to use this website in accordance with the law, good manners and these terms, and not to perform acts or omissions that may cause damage or malfunction to it, affect or endanger the provision of του Greek Link services.
5. The names, images, logos and insignia representing Greek Link or third parties and their products or services are the exclusive trademarks of Greek Link or third parties, protected by their respective third parties. trademark laws. Their appearance on this website should in no way be construed as a transfer and / or assignment of their license and / or right of use.
6. The connection of the website with other websites through links, is done only for the convenience of users / members. Greek Link. Is not responsible for any damage that may be caused by the use of links to other websites, as well as for information that may be contained on their link websites. Greek Link is not responsible for the content of the pages to which it links, nor is it responsible for the security policy of other sites, as well as for managing their e-visitors.
7. Greek Link is not responsible, for any direct or indirect, positive or negative damage to users / members of its website, due to illegal acts of third parties (eg password interception or decryption) spread of viruses or other similar elements (eg worms, trojan horses) while using the Website, or downloading content of its content or problems that may occur during use of computers (eg data loss, etc.)
8. The user / member of Greek Link understands and accepts that he / she has the sole responsibility to compensate Greek Link and his / her associates for any legal dispute arising between him / her and third parties due to content that he makes available for posting, publishing, or other transfer through the services of Greek Link.
10. Greek Link is not responsible for user / member communication with third party service providers advertised on Greek Link and any commercial transactions that may arise between them relationship.
11. Greek Link makes every effort to keep its network running smoothly. However, it is not responsible for any interruption of the operation of its website and the services provided. It does not guarantee that the pages, services, options and contents will be error free and that errors will be corrected. It is also not responsible for any loss of employment or business interruption due to the inability to provide a link to this website.
12. Greek Link is not responsible for any personal data displayed on other websites through portals and search engines.
13. In case a user / member requests from the respective technical managers of Greek Link any problem related to the services provided (eg access problem, e-mail problem , etc.), then the person responsible for dealing with the problem can access the full range of information about the user’s request (messages, links, etc). The responsible administrator is bound by this privacy statement.
14. Greek Link reserves the right to modify its website, add, modify or removes any item and / or information contained therein without notice.
15. It also reserves the right to modify these terms at any time.
Your access to the Greek Link website confirms that you have adequately and fully understood the above, and that you fully agree to these terms.